Preparation of 10β-hydroxysteroids by oxidation of estra-5(0)-ene-3-ones with the jones reagent
Technology of Drug Manufacture
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Jones Reagent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. P. Ruela, J. Iriarte, F. Kincl, et al., J. Org. Chem.,23, 1744 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Gardi, C. Pedrali, and A. Ercoli, Gazz. Chim. Ital.,93, 1503 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.West German Patent No. 2,137,546; Chem. Abstr.,76, 141196 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Terekhina, Z. I. Istomina, A. V. Kamernitskii, et al., Khim. Farm. Zh., No. 10, 14 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.F. B. Colton, L. N. Nysted, B. Riegel, et al., J. Am. Chem. Soc.,79, 1123 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.J. S. Mills, H. J. Ringold, and C. Djerassi, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,80, 6118 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.French Patent No. 1,514,080; Chem. Abstr.,72, 90733 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977