XIX. Synthesis and anesthetic activity of the mesidides of pyrrolidine-2-carboxylic acids
Search for New Drugs
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Azacycloalkanes
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Likhosherstov, A. S. Lebedeva, N. T. Pryanishnikova, et al., Khim. Farmats. Zh., No. 9, 27–31.(1970).Google Scholar
- 2.N. T. Pryanishnikova, A. S. Lebedeva, A. M. Likhosherstov, et al., Khim. Farmats. Zh., No. 1, 7–9 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Likhosherstov, N. T. Pryanishnikova, A. S. Lebedeva, et al., Khim. Farmats'. Zh., No. 6, 22–24 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.N. T. Pryanishnikova, Farmakol. Toksikol., No. 3, 288–291 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.N. T. Pryanishnikova, in: Progress in the Creation of New Drugs [in Russian], Moscow (1973), pp. 255–268.Google Scholar
- 6.N. T. Pryanishnikova, A. M. Likhosherstov, A. S. Lebedeva, et al., Khim. Farmats. Zh., No. 5, 59 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.N. T. Pryanishnikova and A. M. Likhosherstov, Zh. Vses. Khim. O-va,15, 207–216 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977