Synthesis and antimicrobial properties of 2-alkyl-1-(hydroxyalkyl)-pyrrolidines and their esters
Search for New Drugs
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsEster Organic Chemistry Antimicrobial Property Pyrrolidines
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Melandri, A. Buttini, G. Parminate, et al., Chim. Ther.4, 212–220 (1966); Chem. Abstr.,66, 2533 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Daushkas and G. Mil'vedene, Scientific Proceedings of Litovsk SSR University, Chemistry and Chemical Technology,9, 93–99 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.French Patent No. M 5504, 1967; Chem. Abstr.,71, 91286 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.German Patent No. 1921652, 1969; Chem. Abstr.,72, 43199 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Sedabkina and N. A. Morozova, Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds [in Russian],3, 331–332 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Sedavkina, N. A. Morozova, A. A. Rechinskaya, et al., Khim.-Farmats. Zh.,1, 21–25 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Ponomarev, Syntheses and Reactions of Furan Compounds [in Russian], Saratov (1960) pp. 165–166.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Piper, C. Stringfellow, and T. Johnston, J. Heterocycl. Chem.,4, 298–300 (1967); Ref. Zh. Khim., No. 7Zh338 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977