Allopurinol, its synthesis and pharmacological activity
- 115 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pharmacological Activity Allopurinol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. W. Rundles, J. B. Wyngaarden, G. H. Hitchings, et al., Trans. Ass. Amer. Physicians,76, 126 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.T. F. Yu and A. B. Gutman, Amer. J. Med.,37, 885 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.J. T. Scott, Practitioner,199, 702 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Massay, H. Komai, and G. Palmer, J. Biol. Chem.,245, 2837 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.G. B. Elion, S. Callahan, and H. Mathan, Biochem. Pharmacol.,12, 85 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.R. K. Robins, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,78, 784 (1956).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Schmidt and J. Druery, Helv. Chim. Acta,39, 987 (1956).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974