Self-cleaning of SHS titanium carbide from impurity oxygen
KeywordsTitanium Carbide Combustion Wave Combustion Velocity Combustion Front Detonation Product
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Martirosyan, S. K. Dolukhanyan, G. M. Mkrtchyan, et al., Poroshk. Metall., No. 7, 36 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Shkiro, V. N. Doronin, and I. P. Borovinskaya, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,16, No. 4, 13 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Martirosyan, L. V. Minasyan, and S. K. Dolukhanyan Problems of Combustion Technology, Vol. II [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Shkiro, V. K. Prokudina, and I. P. Borovinskaya, Poroshk Metall., No. 12, 49 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.T. S. Azatyan, V. M. Mal'tsev, A. G. Merzhanov, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,13, No. 2, 186 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.T. S. Azatyan, V. M. Mal'tsev, A. G. Merzhanov, et al., Chemical Physics of Combustion and Explosion Processes. Combustion of Condensed Systems [in Russian.], Chernogolovka (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.T. S. Azatyan, Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985