Laws of ignition of particles of homogeneous explosives in a heated gas
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsCondensed Phase Thermal Explosion Ignition Delay Time Nonstationary Temperature Surface Ignition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. M. Grigor'ev, E. I. Maksimov, and A. G. Merzhanov, DAN SSSR, 157, 6, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Merzhanov, V. G. Abramov, and V. T. Gontkovskaya, DAN SSSR, 148, 1, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Kudryashev and A. A. Smirnov, All-Union Conference on Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Minsk, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Merzhanov, All-Union Conference on Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Minsk, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.G. B. Manelis, Yu. I. Rubtsov, L. P. Smirnov, and F. I. Dubovitskii, Kinetika i Kataliz, 3, 1, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Ball, Chem. Eng. Progr, 9, 1962.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1966