Development of a rural behavioral emergency training program: The Vermont experience
Brief Program Report
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Training Program Health Psychology Emergency Training Behavioral Emergency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bassuk E., Apsler R., Jacobs, L. Developing and assessing a training program for behavioral emergencies.Hosp. Comm. Psych., 34, 962–964, 1983.Google Scholar
- Bassuk E., & Birk A. (Eds)Emergency Psychiatry: Concepts, Methods and Practices. New York: Plenum Press, in press.Google Scholar
- Bassuk E., & Cote W. A network approach to rural psychiatric emergency training.Hospital and Community Psychiatry, 1983,34, 233–238.Google Scholar
- Bassuk E., Fox S., Prendergast K.Behavioral Emergencies: A Field Guide for EMTs, and Paramedics. Boston: Little, Brown & Co., 1983.Google Scholar
- Fox S., Bassuk E., Prendergast K.Instructor's Manual to Accompany the Field Guide. Boston: Little, Brown & Co., 1983.Google Scholar
- Schoonover S., Bassuk E., Gaskill D.Videotape Instructional Package: Prehospital Care of Behavioral Emergencies. Suicide, Domestic Violence, Substance Abuse, Psychoses, and Violence and Physical Restraint. Lincoln, Nebraska. Great Plains National, 1984.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press 1984