Geodesic Bianchi type cosmological models
- 60 Downloads
Some perfect fluid solutions of Einstein's field equations are obtained in spacetimes with two hypersurface orthogonal space-lika commuting Killing vectors. The flow is assumed to be geodesic. The solutions depend on an arbitrary function of time which determines the equation of state. In the models derived one additional Killing vector exists and the solutions are actually Bianchi-type cosmological models.
KeywordsField Equation Differential Geometry Arbitrary Function Cosmological Model Perfect Fluid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Stewart, J. M., and Ellis, G. F. R. (1968).J. Math. Phys. 9, 1072.Google Scholar
- 2.Dunn, K. A., and Tapper, B. O. J. (1976).Astrophys. J.,204, 322.Google Scholar
- 3.Van den Bergh, N. (1988).Gen. Rel. Grav. 20, 131.Google Scholar
- 4.Narain, S. (1988).Gen. Rel. Grav. 20, 15.Google Scholar
- 5.Szafron, D., and Wainwright, J. (1977).J. Math. Phys. 18, 1668.Google Scholar
- 6.Szekeres, D. (1975).Commun. Math. Phys.,41, 55.Google Scholar
- 7.Van den Bergh, N. (1988).Class. Quant. Grav. 5, 167.Google Scholar
- 8.Wainwright, J. (1981).J. Phys. A: Math. Gen.,14, 1131.Google Scholar