Some exact solutions in string cosmology
Some Bianchi-type string-cosmological models are presented here. The physical implications of the models are briefly discussed
KeywordsExact Solution Differential Geometry Physical Implication String Cosmology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Linde, A. D. (1979).Rep. Prog. Phys.,42, 25.Google Scholar
- 2.Kibble, T. W. B. (1976).J. Phys. A.,9, 1387; (1980)Phys. Rep. 67 183; Zel'dovich, Y. B. (1980).Mon. Not. R. Astron. Soc.,192, 663.Google Scholar
- 3.Vilenkin, A. (1981).Phys. Rev. D,23, 852Google Scholar
- 4.Vilenkin, A. (1981).Phys. Rev. Lett.,46, 1169; (1981)Phys. Rev. D,24, 2082.Google Scholar
- 4a.Kibble, T. W. B., and Turok, N. (1982).Phys. Lett.,116B, 141.Google Scholar
- 5.Letelier, P. S. (1983).Phys. Rev. D,28, 2414.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990