Structure of gas-film and gas detonation in an inert porous medium
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Porous Medium Inert Porous Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Lyamin, “Heterogeneous detonation in a rigid porous medium,” Fiz. Goren. Vzryva20, No. 6, pp. 134–138 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Lyamin and A. V. Pinaev, “Effect of properties of the fuel on the parameters of heterogeneous detonation in a porous medium,” in: Continuum Dynamics [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1988), No. 88, pp. 95–101.Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Lyamin and A. V. Pinaev, “Heterogeneous detonation (gas-film) in a porous medium. Region of existence and limits,” Fiz. Goren. Vzryva,28, No. 5 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Lyamin, A. V. Pinaev, and A. S. Lebedev, “Piezoelectrics for measuring pulsed and static pressures,” Fiz. Goren. Vzryva,27, No. 3, 94–103 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Pinaev and G. A. Lyamin, “Basic characteristics of subsonic and detonation combustion of gases in inert porous media,” Fiz. Goren. Vzryva,25, No. 4, 75–85 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Andreev, P. I. Zubkov et al., “A detonation regime for low-density powdered explosives,” in: Continuum Dynamics [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1972), No. 10, pp. 183–188.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Andreev and L. A. Luk'yanchikov, “Mechanism of propagation of low-velocity detonation in powdered PTEN on spark ignition,” Fiz. Goren. Vzryva,10, No. 6, 912–919 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993