Determination of the realization time of calorimetric heat of C, H, N, and O containing explosives
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Explosive Calorimetric Heat
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Pepkin and A. Yu. Lebedev, “Criterion for estimating the detonation parameters of an explosive”, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,234, No. 6, 750 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.K. P. Stanyulkovich, [ed.], Physics of Explosions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Pepekin, M. N. Makhov, and Yu. A. Lebedev, “Heat of explosive decomposition of individual explosives”, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,232, No. 4, 852 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.M. N. Makhov and V. I. Arkhipov, “Contribution to the calculation of the velocity of expansion of the casing”, Fiz. Goren. Vzryva,25, No. 3, 87 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.M. J. Kamlet and C. Dickonson, J. Chem. Phys.48, No. 8, 43 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.M. J. Kamlet and H. Hurwitz, Ibid., p. 3685 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.M. N. Makhov and V. I. Pepekin, “Contribution to the question of calorimetric determination of the heat of explosive decomposition of an explosive”, in Chemical Physics of Combustion and Explosion Processes. Detonation: Proceedings of the Ninth All-Union Symposium on Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Suzdal', 1989, Chernogolovka (1989), p. 23.Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. A. Lebedev, E. A. Miroshnichenko, and Yu. K. Knobel', Thermochemistry of Nitrogen Compounds [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.P. J. Miller and K. E. Carlson, “Determining JWL equation of state parameters using the Gurney equation approximation”, in: 9th Symposium on Detonation, Portland, Oregon, USA, 1989, Vol. 3, p. 930.Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Odintsov, “Detonation product-driven expansion of a cylinder with a bottom”, Fiz. Goren. Vzryva,27, No. 1, 100 (1991).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993