Nuclear quadrupole resonance and the reorientation of PCl3 and CCl3 groups in the Cl3PNPO(CCl3)2 crystal
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance PCl3 CCl3 Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. T. Rogers and J. A. Ryan, J. Phys. Chem.,72, 1340 (1968). R. F. Schneider and J. V. DiLorenzo, J. Chem. Phys.,47, 2343 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.R. M. Hart and M. A. Whitehead, Mol. Phys.,19, 383 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Mokeeva, I. V. Izmest'ev, I. A. Kyuntsel', and G. B. Soifer, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,16, 1714 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.N. E. Ainbinder, B. F. Amirkhanov, I. V. Izmest'ev, A. N. Osipenko, and G. B. Soifer, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,13, 424 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.É. S. Kozlov and S. N. Gaidamaka, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,42, 106 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976