Effects of initiation conditions on detonation development
KeywordsExplosive Detonation Wave Initiation Condition Expansion Curve Initiation Pressure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Andreev, M. M. Boikov, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,9, No. 3 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Boiko, O. A. Kuznetsov, and V. S. Solov'ev, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,8, No. 4 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Dremin, S. A. Koldunov, and K. K. Shvedov, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 6 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Dremin and S. A. Koldunov, in: Abstracts of the First All-Union Symposium on Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Dremin and S. A. Koldunov, in: Blasting [in Russian], No. 63/20 Nedra, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978