Waves in soft soil as a viscoelastic medium
KeywordsFriction Force Soft Soil Cylinder Wall Artificial Viscosity Mesh Spacing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Grigoryan, Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,24, No. 6 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.M. N. Gol'dshtein, Mechanical Properties of Soils, [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.R. M. Davies, “Stress waves in solids,” in: Surveys in Mechanics (edited by G. K. Batchelor and R. M. Davies), Cambridge University Press, London (1956), pp. 64–138.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Kotlyarevskii, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Lyakhov and Ya. A. Pachepskii, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Alfrey, Mechanical Behavior of High Polymers, Wiley-Interscience, New York (1948).Google Scholar
- 8.J. D. Ferry, Viscoelastic Properties of Polymers, Wiley, New York (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978