Theory of steady-state convective combustion
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Explosive Combustion Zone Heating Zone Solid Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. K. Kuo and M. Summerfield, AIAA J.,12, No. 1, 49 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. F. Dubovitskii, V. G. Korostelev, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,10, No. 6 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.K. K. Kuo and M. Summerfield, in: Fifteenth International Symposium on Combustion. Abstracts, Tokyo, Japan (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Ermolaev, B. A. Khasainov, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,11, No. 5 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Ermolaev, A. A. Borisov, and B. A. Khasainov, AIAA J.,13, No. 8 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.A. F. Belyaev, V. K. Bobolev, et al., Transition of the Combustion of Condensed Systems into Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Barenblatt, V. N. Entov, and V. M. Ryzhik, The Theory of the Unsteady-State Filtration of Gases and Liquids [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.A. D. Margolin and V. N. Margulis, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,5, No. 1 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978