Detonation of cryogenic H2 + O2 mixtures
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Bokhon, I. F. Golovacheva, V. V. Mikats, et al., “A study of the explosive properties of cryogenic heterogeneous mixtures based on liquid hydrogen in charges with different configurations,” in: The Chemical Physics of Combustion and Explosion Processes. Detonation [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1977), p. 111.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Gostintsev, I. V. Kovtun, and V. V. Odintsov, “Calculations of ideal detonation parameters in cryogenic ‘hydrogen-oxygen’ mixtures,” in: Abstracts of Talks at the 4-th All-Union Conf. on Detonation [in Russian], Telavi (1988), Vol. 1, p. 231.Google Scholar
- 3.B. N. Kondrikov and A. I. Sumin, “The equation of state of gases at high pressures,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,23, No. 1, 114 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Taylor, Detonation in Condensed Explosives, Clarendon Press, Oxford (1952).Google Scholar
- 5.C. S. Mader, Numerical Modelling of Detonations, Univ. of California Press (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Gubin, V. V. Odintsov, and V. I. Pepekin, “Phase diagram of oxygen and its use in calculating detonation parameters,” Khim. Fiz.5, No. 1, 111 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Mitrofanov, “Ultra-high speed detonation in charges with longitudinal channels,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva11, No. 1, 73 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Mardashev, V. V. Mitrofanov, and I. T. Bakirov, “Computational models for two-layer detonation,” in: Detonation. Critical Phenomena. Physical-Chemical Transformations in Shock Waves [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1978), p. 57.Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Sil'vestrov and V. P. Urushkin, “Detonation of cylindrical explosive charges in liquid hydrogen,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva13, No. 1, 78 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.B. N. Kondrikov, Detonation [in Russian], MKhTI, Moscow (1980), p. 21.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992