Explosive compaction of reinforced composite materials
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsShock Front Rarefaction Wave Shock Compression Shock Loading Reinforcement Fiber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Yakovlev, L. D. Sirotenko, and A. M. Khanov, Explosion Welding of Reinforced Composite Materials [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Zagarin, G. E. Kuz'min, and I. V. Yakovlev, “Measurement of pressure and temperature of shock loaded porous composite materials,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,25, No. 2, 120 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.K. I. Portnoi, A. A. Zabolotskii, et al., “Classification of composite materials,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 12 (180), 70 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.O. V. Roman, V. F. Nesterenko, and I. M. Pikus, “Effect of powder particle size on explosive compaction,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,15, No. 5, 102 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Kostyukov, “The structure of flow of binary mixtures of solid particles under two-dimensional shock loading,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3, 54 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Kostyukov and I. V. Yakovlev, “The flow of powder materials near additive inclusions under shock loading,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,28, No. 2, 109 (1992).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993