Electron microscope study of erosion damage of steel 1Kh18N9T in relation to its state and cavitation time
- 15 Downloads
The characteristics of the microrelief of eroded steel 1Kh18N9T depend on the steel structure, cavitation time, and distance from the specimen center.
Cold deformation of steel 1Kh18N9T followed by annealing at below the recrystallization temperature produces an increase in the degree of fragmentation, which increases the resistance of steel to cavitation-induced erosion.
KeywordsElectron Microscope Recrystallization Cavitation Microscope Study Electron Microscope Study
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Rakhshtadt, I. L. Rogel'berg, B. I. Puchkov, and G. A. Sveshnikova, MiTOM, no. 1, 45, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.E. N. Spektor, A. G. Rakhshtadt, S. S. Gorelik, and T. B. Sagalova, FMM,17, no. 3, 445, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Gavranek, Trudy KhPI im. V. I. Lenina, seriya metallurgicheskaya, IX, no. 1, 61, 1957.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. S. Veselyayskii and V. R. Golik, Sb. Trudov UNIIM, Khar'kov, Metallurgizdat, 260, 1960.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Korifel'd, Elasticity and Strength of Liquids [in Russian], Moscow, Gostekhizdat, 1951.Google Scholar