Solution of a model problem on the motion of the metal atom in molecules of the LiNC type by the Wentzel-Kramers-Brillouin (WKB) method
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Metal Atom Model Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. G. Rambidi, J. Mol. Struct.,28, 77 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.N. G. Rambidi, J. Mol. Struct.,28, 89 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Clementi, H. Kistenmacher, and H. Popkie, J. Chem. Phys.,58, 2460 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.P. M. Morse and H. Feshbach, Methods of Theoretical Physics [Russian translation], Vol. 1, IL, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Ponomarev, Lectures on Quasiclassics [in Russian], Preprint ITF-67-63, Kiev (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Gershtein, L. I. Ponomarev, and T. P. Puzina, The Quasiclassical Approximation in the Problem of Two Centers [in Russian], Preprint OIYaI R-1779, Dubna (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.L. I. Ponomarev, The Use of the WKB Method in the Asymptotic Solution of Equations [in Russian], Preprint OIYaI R-1815, Dubna (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Quantum Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977