Effect of correlated and point-like disorder on transport properties of YBa2Cu3O7−δ single crystals
- 11 Downloads
Pinning by point-like defects and twin boundaries in single-crystalline YBa2Cu3O7−δ has been investigated by measuring resistance and current-voltage characteristics in fields up to 5 T. A number of untwinned and twinned samples with different densities of point-like defects were studied. The experimental results are compared within the framework of vortex-entanglement.
PACS numbers74.25.Fy 74.40.+k 74.60.Ge 74.72.Bk
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J.A. Fendrich et. al.,Phys. Rev. Lett. 74, 1210 (1995)Google Scholar
- 2.J. Bardeen M. J. Stephen,Phys. Rev. 140, A1197 (1965)Google Scholar
- 3.G. Blatter et. al.,Rev. of Mod. Phys. 66, 1125 (1994)Google Scholar
- 4.D. R. Nelson and H.S Seung,Phys. Rev B 39, 9153 (1989)Google Scholar
- 5.W.K. Kwok et. al.,Phys. Rev. Lett 72, 1092 (1994)Google Scholar
- 6.C.Carraro and D.S. Fisher,Phys. Rev. B 51, 534 (1995)Google Scholar
- 7.W. K. Kwok et. al.,Phys. Rev. Lett 69, 3370 (1992)Google Scholar