X-ray structural study of complexes of p-aminobenzoic acid with metals
I. The crystal and molecular structure of bis-(p-aminobenzoato)tetraquomanganese(II)
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Structural Study
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Montgomery, R. V. Chastain, and E. C. Lingafelter, Acta Cryst.,20, 731 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Will, B. C. Frazer, and D. E. Cox, Acta Cryst.,19, 854 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.S. C. Abrahams and J. M. Reddy, J. Chem. Phys.,43, 2533 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.M. D. Glick and F. Z. Dahl, Inorg. Chem.,5, 289 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.S. J. Jensen, Acta Chem. Scand.,21, 889 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.M. C. Day and J. Selbin, Theoretical Inorganic Chemistry [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1969), p. 109.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979