Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Greenacre, P. (1957). The childhood of the artist.The Psychoanalytic Study of the Child.12:47–72.Google Scholar
- Oremland, J. (1981). Talent and creativity: Some theoretical distinctions and their clinical implications. Presented for Los Angeles Institute for Psychoanalytic Studies. March, 1981.Google Scholar
- Pedder, J.R. (1976). Attachment and new beginnings: Some links between the work of Michael Balint and John Bowlby.International Review of Psychoanalysis.3:491–497.Google Scholar
- Sanville, J. (1987a). Theories, therapies, therapists: Their transformations. Smith College Studies in Social Work. 58(2).Google Scholar
- Sanville, J. (1987b). Creativity and the constructing of the self.The Psychoanalytic Review. 74(2).Google Scholar
- Stern, D. (1985).The Interpersonal World of the Infant. New York: Basic Books.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press 1987