Conformational effect in 2,4-diphenyl-3-aza-6,6-dimethyl-7-oxabicyclo [3.3.1]nonan-9-ol C21H25O2N
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Conformational Effect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Zefirov, Usp. Khim.,44, 413–468 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.S. K. Bhattacharjee and K. K. Chako, Tetrahedron,35, 1999–2007 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.O. I. Levina, K. A. Potekhin, E. N. Kurkutova, et al., Cryst. Struct. Commun.,11, 1909–1913 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.E. L. Eliel, M. Monoharan, D. I. Hodgson, et al., J. Org. Chem.,47, 4354–4356 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Quast, B. Miller, E. M. Peters, et al., Chem. Ber.,116, 424–437 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.T. T. Omarov, M. Zh. Buranbaev, A. I. Gubin, et al., Zh. Obshch. Khim.,54, 440–443 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Zh. Buranbaev, Yu. P. Gladii, A. I. Gubin, et al., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., (1990) (in the press).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Andriyanov, Z. Sh. Safina, and B. L. Tarnapol'skii, RENTGEN-75, Inst. Khim. Fiz. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Chernogolovka (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992