Reducing broken appointments at intake in a community mental health center
Brief Program Report
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Mental Health Health Center Health Psychology Community Mental Health
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gottesfeld, H. & Martinez, H. The first psychiatric interview: Patients who do and do not come.Psychological Reports, 1972,31, 776–778.Google Scholar
- Larsen, D. L., Nguyen, T. D., Green, R. S., & Attkisson, C. C. Enhancing the utilization of outpatient mental health services.Community Mental Health Journal, 1983,19, 305–320.Google Scholar
- Overall, B. & Aronson, H. Expectations of psychotherapy in patients of lower socioecomonic class.American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 1963,32, 421–430.Google Scholar
- Rosenberg, C. M., & Raynes, A. E. Dropouts from treatment.Canadian Psychiatric Association Journal, 1973,18, 229–233.Google Scholar
- Turner, A. J., & Vernon, J. C. Prompts to increase attendance in a community mental health center.Journal of Applied Behavioral Analysis, 1976,9, 141–145.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press 1987