Crystal and molecular structures of the γ-sultones of 1-(3-oxy-4-homoadamantyl)propane-1-sulfonic and 1-(3-oxy-4-homoadamantyl)butane-1-sulfonic acids
- 24 Downloads
A study was carried out on the crystal and molecular structures of the γ-sultones of 1-(3-oxy-4-homo-adamantyl)propane-1-sulfonicand 1-(3-oxy-4-homoadamantyl)butane-1-sulfonicacids. The configurations of these molecules were established. Contact conformerism of the five-membered rings (C4 and C12 envelopes) is observed at the carbon atom of the sultone ring independently of the length of the alkyl substituent.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Carbon Atom Molecular Structure Alkyl Substituent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. A. Shokova, V. V. Kovalev, L. A. Aslanov, and V. A. Tafeenko, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,287, No. 2, 359–362 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Tafeenko, L. A. Aslanov, A. E. Prozorovskii, et al., Zh. Strukt. Khim.,28, No. 2, 107–112 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Aslanov, V. A. Tafeenko, V. V. Kovalev, and É. A. Shokova, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,30, No. 6, 79–84 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Kovalev and É. A. Shokova, Zh. Org. Khim.,24, No. 4, 738–742 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.P. M. Zorkii and A. E. Razumaeva, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,20, No. 3, 463–466 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. E. Razumaeva and P. M. Zorkii, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,21, No. 2, 463–466 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.P. M. Zorkii and Ya. M. Nesterova, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,27, No. 1, 115–119 (1986).Google Scholar