Spectral functions for the 2D Hubbard model
- 49 Downloads
Spectral functions and quasiparticle bands are calculated with the modified alloy analogy approximation and are found to be in excellent agreement with the Monte Carlo data of Bulut et al. The Fermi surfaces also agree and have anomalously large volumes for large U near half-filling. In the modified alloy analogy this is a symptom of the breakdown of Fermi liquid theory.
PACS numbers74.20.−z 74.65.+n 71.28.+d
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Beenen and D.M. Edwardsthese proceedings Google Scholar
- 2.L.M. RothPhys. Rev. 184 451 (1969)Google Scholar
- 3.N. Bulut, D.J. Scalapino and S.R. WhitePhys. Rev. B 50 7215 (1994), andPhys. Rev. Lett. 73 748 (1994)Google Scholar
- 4.D.M. Edwards and J.A. HertzPhysica B 163 527 (1990)Google Scholar
- 5.J. HubbardProc. Roy. Soc. A281 401 (1964)Google Scholar
- 6.D.M. Edwards,J. Phys.: Cond. Matter 5 161 (1993)Google Scholar
- 7.D.M. Edwards, M.U. Luchini and J.A Hertz to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- 8.G. Czycholl, preprintGoogle Scholar