Slow surface crack growth during Vickers indentation on glass
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Surface Crack Slow Surface Surface Crack Growth
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. R. Lawn andT. R. Wilshaw,J. Mater. Sci. 10 (1975) 1049.Google Scholar
- 2.B. R. Lawn, M. V. Swain andK. Phillips,ibid 10 (1975) 1236.Google Scholar
- 3.B. R. Lawn andE. R. Fuller,ibid 10 (1975) 2016.Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Almond andB. Roebuck, “Scanning Election Microscopy: systems and applications” (Institute of Physics, London, 1973) pp. 106–11.Google Scholar
- 5.J. E. Field,Contemp. Phys.,12 (1) (1971) 1.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Phillips, D. Phil. Thesis, University of Sussex (1975).Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1976