Alkane isomer family and superfamily classification
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Alkane Alkane Isomer Superfamily Classification
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. Slanina, Theoretical Aspects of Isomerism in Chemistry [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Zefirov, S. S. Trach, and O. S. Chizhov, “Framework and polycyclic compounds: molecular design based on isomorphous substitution,” in: Organic Chemistry: Surveys of Science and Engineering [in Russian], Issue 3, Moscow (1979), p. 90.Google Scholar
- 3.A. T. Balaban (editor), Chemical Applications of Graph Theory, Acad. Press, New York (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Gamziani and M. I. Gverdtsiteli, Soobshch. Akad. Nauk Gruz. SSR,104, 613 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Yu. Kornilov and V. I. Zamkovoi, Visnik Kiivsk. Univ., Ser. Khim.,22, 215 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Yu. Kornilov, M. I. Gverdtsiteli, and G. A. Gamziani, Trudy Tbil. Gos. Universiteta,248, 29 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.G. P. Dogi, G. P. Malrier, and O. Roza, Localization and Delocalization in Quantum Chemistry, edited by O. Chalvier, et al: [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1978). p. 179.Google Scholar
- 8.M. I. Gverdtsiteli and G. A. Gamziani, Izv. Akad. Nauk Gruz. SSR, Ser. Khim.,9, 75 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988