Crystal and molecular structures of ammonium and dimethylammonium phenylpentachloroantimonates NH4[PhSbCl5] and (CH3)2NH2[PhSbCl5] and ammonium phenylpentabromoantimonate NH4[PhSbBr6]
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsAmmonium Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Molecular Structure Dimethylammonium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. A. Reutov, L. A. Aslanov, V. S. Petrosyan, et al., Koord. Khim.,8, No. 9, 1161–1169 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Nefedov, in: Trans-Effect in Coordination Compounds [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979), pp. 73–114.Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Yatsenko, S. V. Medvedev, E. G. Zaitseva, and L. A. Aslanov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,289, No. 6, 1395–1398 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.E. G. Zaitseva, S. V. Medvedev, and L. A. Aslanov, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,31, No. 1, 104–109 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.K. A. Kocheshkov and A. P. Sklodinov, Methods of Heteroorganic Chemistry. Sb, Bi [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969), p. 322.Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Chumaevskii, Vibrational Spectra of Group IVB and VB Heteroorganic Compounds [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971), p. 88.Google Scholar
- 7.J. M. Le Carpentier and R. Weiss, Acta Crystallogr. Sect. B: Struct. Crystallogr. Cryst. Chem.,28, 1421–1429 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Hackert, R. A. Jacobson, and T. A. Keiderling, Inorg. Chem.,10, No. 5, 1075–1078 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990