Magnetic susceptibility of copper (II) dicarboxylates
KeywordsCopper Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Magnetic Susceptibility Dicarboxylates
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Zelentsov and T. G. Aminov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,158, 1393 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.T. G. Aminov, V. M. Allenov, V. V. Zelentsov, and V. B. Evodokimov, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,34, 704 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Yablokov, V. V. Zelentsov, L. N. Romanenko, and V. M. Allenov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk. SSSR,173, 5 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Dubicki, C. M. Harris, E. Kokot, and r. L. Martin, Inorgan. Chem.,5, 93 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Mazzi and C. Garuvell, Period. Mineral.,26, 269 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Lewis and R. S. Thompson, Nature,200, 468 (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969