Classification of the isomeric shifts and quadrupole splittings in organic tin compounds
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Isomeric Shift Quadrupole Splitting
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Yu. Aleksandrov, N. N. Delyagin, K. P. Mitrofanov, L. S. Polak, and V. S. Shpinel', Zhurnal Éxperimental'noi i Teoreticheskoi Fiziki,42, 1942 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.C. H. Towns and B. P. Dailey, J. Chem. Phys.,17, 782 (1949).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Cordey Hayes, Application on the Mössbauer Effect in Chemistry and in the Solid State, Vienna (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Lauling, J. Phys. Chem.,56, 361 (1952).Google Scholar
- 5.E. L. Mutterties and R. A. Schunn, Quart. Rev.,20, 245 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969