Electronic structures of interstitial impurities in transition metals
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Interstitial Impurity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Dergunova, D. V. Levinskii, A. N. Shurshakov, and G. A. Kravetskii, The Interactions of Carbon with Refractory Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Grigorovich and E. N. Sheftel', Refractory-Metal Dispersion Hardening [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. L. Ivanovskii, V. A. Gubanov, and G. P. Shveikin, Metal-Hydride Electron Structures [in Russian], Izd. UNTs Akad. Nauk SSSR, Sverdlovsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.H. J. Goldschmidt, Interstitial Alloys [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Gelatt, H. Ehrenreich, and J. Weiss, Phys. Rev.B, 17, 1940–1958 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. L. Ivanovskii, V. I. Anisimov, and V. A. Gubanov, Metallofizika,9, 79–85 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Gubanov, A. L. Ivanovskii, and M. V. Ryzhkov, Quantum Chemistry in Materials Science [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989