Synthesis reactions behind shock fronts
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Shock Front Synthesis Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Dremin and A. I. Karpukhin, Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3, 184 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Afanasenkov, V. M. Bogomolov, and I. M. Voskoboinikov, Explosive Engineering [in Russian], No. 68/25, Nedra, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.G. S. Doronin and V. P. Stupnikov, Izv. SO AN SSSR, Ser. Tekh.,3, No. 1, 102 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Kh. Karapet'yants and M. L. Karapet'yants, Fundamental Thermodynamic Constants of Inorganic and Organic Substances [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.N. G. Kalshnikov, L. V. Kuleshov, and M. N. Pavlovskii, Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4, 187 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987