Oxidation of hydrogen in an ideal-mixing reactor
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsOxidation Hydrogen Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. B. Zel'dovich, V. I. Barenblatt, V. B. Librovich, et al., Mathematical Theory of Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Alemasov, A. F. Dregalin, V. M. Ermolaev, et al., in: Chemical Physics of Combustion and Explosion Processes. Kinetics of Chemical Reactions [in Russian], Chermogolovka (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. T. Gontkovskaya, I. S. Gordopolova, and V. Ya. Basevich, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,17, No. 1, 64 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Dimitrov, Simple Kinetics [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.K. I. Babenko (ed.), Theoretical Principles and Construction of Numerical Algorithms of Mathematical-Physics Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Azatyan, A. M. Kogan, M. G. Neigauz, et al., Kinet. Katal.,16, No. 3, 577 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.E. P. Dougherty and H. Rabitz, J. Chem. Phys.,72, No. 12, 6571 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987