Influence of optimization of the characteristics of a combined discharge on the formation of the initial focus and the development of combustion in near-limit mixtures
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Initial Focus Combine Discharge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Karpov, V. V. Malov, and E. S. Severin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,22, No. 2, 3 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Gudkovich, É. A. Granovskii, and É. A. Shtessel', Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,19, No. 5, 42 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Maly, 18th Symp. (Int.) Combustion (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Sher and S. Refael, 19th Symp. (Int.) Combustion (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Zlotin, V. V. Malov, S. A. Ovcharov, et al., Working Processes in Internal Combustion Piston Engines [in Russian], Volgograd (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Kono, S. Kumagai, and T. Sakai, 16th Sump. (Int.) Combustion (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Vilyunov, E. A. Nekrasov, V. S. Baushev et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,12, No. 3, 361 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987