Concept of the dipole moment of a bond and a method for calcualting this quantity
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Dipole Moment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Minkin, O. A. Osipov, and Yu. A. Zhdanov, Dipole Moments in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1967), p. 246.Google Scholar
- 2.M. V. Vol'kenshtein, Structure and Physical Properties of Molecules [in Russian], Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1955), p. 638.Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Vol'kenshtein, L. A. Girbov, M. A. El'yashevich, and B. I. Stepanov, Molecular Vibrations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972), p. 699.Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Gribov, Theory of Intensities in the Infrared Spectra of Polyatomic Molecules [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1963), p. 153.Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Vereshchagin, Polarizability of Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980), p. 176.Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Gribov, J. Mol. Struct.,117, 129 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Gribov and S. B. Savvin, J. Mol. Struct.,71, 263 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986