Manifestation of the kinetic isotope effect in the process of detonation
KeywordsExplosive Detonation Wave Isotope Effect Critical Diameter Kinetic Isotope Effect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Kuk, Science of Commercial Explosives [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.E. E. Nikitin, Theory of Elementary Atomic and Molecular Processes in Gases [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Kondrat'ev, Determination of the Rate Constants of Gas-Phase Reactions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Kondrat'ev, E. E. Nikitin, et al., Thermal Bimolecular reactions in Gases [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.F. A. Baum, L. P. Orlenko, et al., Physics of Explosions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983