Mathematical modeling of pyrolysis of semitransparent composite materials
KeywordsPyrolysis Pyrolysis Process Radiant Heat Flux Filtration Velocity Nonuniform Mesh
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Mikov and V. L. Strakhov, Materials of the Fifth Scient. Conf. at Tomsk State Univ. on Mathematics and Mechanics [in Russian], Tomsk State Univ., Tomsk (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Grishin, A. S. Yakimov, and V. L. Mikov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,17, No. 2 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Korshak, Chemical Configuration and Temperature Characteristics of Polymers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Gryaznov, Principles of Coking Theory [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Kutateladze, Principles of the Theory of Heat Transfer [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Grishin, Mathematical Modeling of Certain Nonstationary Aerothermal Solutions [in Russian], Tomsk State Univ., Tomsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.B. V. Alekseev and A. M. Grishin, Introduction to Aerothermal Chemistry [in Russian], Izd. Saratovsk. Univ., Saratov (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983