Mechanical energy dissipation and damping factor in spall-damaged material
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Energy Dissipation Mechanical Energy Mechanical Energy Dissipation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Novikov, I. I. Divnov, and A. G. Ivanov, Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,21, No. 4 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Molodets, Detonation. Critical Phenomena, Physicochemical Transformations in Shock Waves [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Ivanov, O. A. Kleshchebnikov, V. I. Tsypkin, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,17 No. 6 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Kanel' and E. N. Petrova, Detonation, No. 2, Chernogolovka (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Cochran and D. Banner, J. Appl. Phys.,48, No. 7 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Kanel', Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,18, No. 3 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.W. P. Mason (ed.), Physical Acoustics, Vol. 3A, Academic Press (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.T. W. Barbee et al., J. Mater. IMLSA,7, No. 3 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Christensen, Introduction to the Mechanics of Composites [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984