Explosive combustion of sulfur
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsSulfur Combustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Explosive
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Shelyakin and I. S. Kaposhin, Zh. Prikl. Khim.,50, No. 2 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Shelyakin, B. T. Vasil'ev and A. G. Vorotnikov, Zh. Prikl. Khim.,53, No. 4 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Shelyakin, S. V. Zakarin, B. T. Vasil'ev, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,239, No. 5 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Shelyakin, B. T. Vasil'ev, and A. G. Vorotnikov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,16, No. 2 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Shelyakin, B. T. Vasil'ev, and A. S. Klepach, in: Mineral Fractionation and Sulfur Purity [in Russian], No. 4, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984