Exact expression for four-center integrals of slater orbitals obtained by symbolic computation
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Exact Expression Symbolic Computation Slater Orbital
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Artamonov and A. B. Roitsin, Urk. Fiz. Zh.28, No. 11, 1738–1744 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Artamonov, A. M. Grekhov, and A. B. Roitsin, Ukr. Fiz. Zh.23, No. 2, 215–223 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.L. V. Artamonov, A. M. Grekhov, and A. B. Roitsin, Teor. Éksp. Khim.3, 396–398 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Artamonov, Ukr. Fiz. Zh.27, No. 11, 1741–1742 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Gerdt, O. V. Tarasov, and D. V. Shirkov, Usp. Fiz. Nauk.130, No. 1, 113–147 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Artamonov, E. V. Meinarovich, E. V. Mozdor, and A. B. Roitsin, Teor. Éksp. Khim.4, 491–494 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Slater, Electronic Structure of Molecules [Russian translation] Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products [in Russian] Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990