Structure of the turbulent mixing zone on the boundary of two gases accelerated by a shock wave
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Shock Wave Mechanical Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Andronov, S. M. Bakhrakh, E. E. Meshkov, et al., Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,71, No. 2(8), 806 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Andronov, S. M. Bakhrakh, E. E. Meshkov, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,264, No. 1, 76 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Rogul'skii and F. S. Faizulov, Opt. Spektrosk.,27, No. 4, 707 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.R. D. Richtmayer, Commun. Pure Appl. Math.,13, 297 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.E. E. Meshkov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5, 151 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.N. E. Khramov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 4, 169 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Melling and J. Whitelaw, DISA Information15, 5 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.L. I. Sedov, Similarity and Dimensional Analysis Methods in Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990