Adiabatic heating in the titanium-carbon system
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Adiabatic Heating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Merzhanov and I. P. Borovinskaya, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,204, No. 2, 366 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.B. I. Khaikin, V. N. Bioshenko, and A. G. Merzhanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,6, No. 4, 474 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.S. L. Kharatyan, Z. G. Vakina, and Yu. M. Grigor'ev, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,12, No. 5, 692 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.P. P. Budnikov and A. M. Ginstling, Reaction in Solid Composite Materials [in Russian], Stroiizdat Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Dergunova, Yu. V. Levinskii, et al., The Reaction of Carbon with High-Melting Point Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Aldushin, S. G. Kasparyan, and K. G. Shkadinskii, in: Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.N. P. Dobrovol'skii, B. A. Kartashkin, et al., in: Physicochemical Research in Metallurgy and Metal Science with the Use of a Computer [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.S. G. Vadchenko, Yu. M. Grigor'ev, and A. G. Merzhanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,12, No. 5, 676 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981