Disintegration of solid explosives in a shock wave
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Shock Wave Mechanical Engineer Explosive Solid Explosive
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Dremin and K. K. Shvedov, PMTF, 2, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.F. A. Baum, K. P. Stanyukovich, and B. I. Shekhter, Physics of Explosion [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1959.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Ya. Apin, DAN SSSR, 50, 1945.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Eyring, R. E. Powell, J. H. Duffley, and R. B. Parlin, Chem. Revs., 45, 1949.Google Scholar
- 5.E. N. Aleksandrov, V. A. Veretennikov, A. N. Dremin, and K. K. Shvedov, FGV [Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves],3, 4, 1967.Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Sukhikh and Yu. B. Khariton, Problems of the Theory of Explosives [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1947.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1968