Effects of tetrafluorodibromoethane on the chemical ionization and chemiluminescence in propane-butane-air flames
KeywordsVolume Flow Rate Langmuir Probe Floating Potential Relative Emission Intensity GASDYNAMIC Laser
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. A. Davidchuk, V. M. Mal'tsev, and A. S. Rogachev, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,16, No. 6 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Gaydon and H. G. Wolfhardt, Flames, Their Structure, Emission, and Temperature [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.A. B. Fialkov, V. K. Muravlev, and B. S. Fialkov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,17, No. 1 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.H. F. Calcote, Aero Chem. Research Laboratories, Inc., Princeton, New Jersey Report N AFBMD-TR-61-54, ASTIA-AD 258 229, Aero Chem. TP-24 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.N. D. Shcherbakov, S. I. Pak, and B. S. Fialkov, Proceedings of the Fourth All-Union Seminar on Combustion Electrophysics [in Russian], Karaganda (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984