Calculation of the yields of water radiolysis products from fast-neutrons in a vver core
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsRadiolysis Product Water Radiolysis Water Radiolysis Product Vver Core
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. K. Pikaev, S. A. Kabakchi, I. E. Makarov, and B. G. Ershov, Pulsed Radiolysis and Its Applications [in Russian], Vols. 1 and 2, Atomizdat, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Ivanov, V. P. Mashkovich, and É. M. Tsenter, International System of (SI) Units in Atomic Science and Technology [in Russian], Énergoizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. O. Allen, Radiation Chemistry of Water and Water Solutions [Russian translation], Gosatomizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.P. P. Abagyan, N. O. Bazazyants, M. N. Nikolaev, and A. M. Tsibulya, Handbook of Group Constants for Calculating Reactors and Shielding [in Russian], Énergoizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.N. D. Fedorov, Short Handbook of Engineering Physics [in Russian], Gosatomizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993