Reliability estimation for important nuclear power station safety equipment
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsReliability Estimation Nuclear Power Station Station Safety Safety Equipment Power Station Safety
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Konda, K. Akinari, H. Kumamoto, and K. Inoue, “Reliability evaluation system with scheduled and unscheduled maintenance,” Microelectron. Reliab.,5, No. 24, 957–960 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Malashinin and A. I. Pereguda, Designing and Optimizing Reliability in Reactor Emergency Protection Systems [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Pereguda and A. A. Petrenko, “Some aspects of reactor emergency protection system reliability,” At. Énerg.,42, No. 2, 61–62 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Klemin, V. S. Emel'uanov, and V. B. Morozov, Reliability Calculation for Nuclear Power Plants: A Markov Model [in Russian], Énergoizdat, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Baichelt and P. Franken, Reliability and Maintenance: A Mathematical Approach [Russian translation], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.IAEA, Procedures for Conducting Probabilistic Safety Assessment of Nuclear Power Plants.Google Scholar
- 7.E. Henley and H. Kumamoto, Engineering-System Reliability and Risk Evaluation [Russian translation], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Shiryaev, Probability [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980), pp. 105–113.Google Scholar
- 9.V. S. Korolyuk, N. I. Portenko, A. V. Skorokhod, and A. F. Turbin, Handbook on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993