Critical conditions for combustion of materials made from polymer fibers
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Combustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Critical Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Margolin and V. G. Krupkin, “Apparatus for determining the combustibility of solid materials,” USSR Patent, Author's Doc. No. 587378, C1. GO1N25/50, Bull. No. 1 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Margolin and V. G. Krupkin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzyrva,14, No. 2, 56 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Margolin and V. G. Krupkin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,257, No. 6, 1369 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Margolin and V. G. Krupkin, Khim. Fiz., No. 7, 994 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Ohe and K. Matsuure, Text. Res. J.,47, No. 3, 212 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Encyclopedia of Polymers [in Russian], Vol. 3, Soviet Encyclopedia (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Akita, T. Hirano, and T. Koshida, J. Fac. Eng. Univ. Tokyo, Ser. A,15, 70 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986