Effect of an explosion on matter formation of solid solutions of rubidium and cesium chlorides
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsSolid Solution Shock Wave Tace Burning Rate Shock Compression
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Deribas and F. Matveenkow, Symposium on High Dynamic Pressure, Paris, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Dremin and O. N. Breusov, Uspekhi khimii,37, 5, 1968.Google Scholar
- 3.L. F. Vereshchagin and S. S. Kabalkina, Dokl. AN SSSR,113, 4, 1957.Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Batsanov, G. S. Doronin, et al., FGV [Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves],4, 1, 1968.Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Batsanov, Structural Refractometry [in Russian], Izd. MGU, 1959.Google Scholar
- 7.L. S. Birks, Electron Probe Microanalysis [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1966.Google Scholar
- 8.S. Zhemchuzhnyi and F. Rambakh, Izv. SPb, politekhn. in-t,12, 349, 1909; ZhRFKhO, ch. khim.,41, 1785, 1909.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969