Agreement of models of chemical reactions in gases with the second law of thermodynamics
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Nikolaev, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,14, No. 4 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Nikolaev and P. A. Fomin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,18, No. 1 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Nikolaev and P. A. Fomin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,19, No. 6 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Nikolaev and P. A. Fomin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,20, No. 4 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Glushko (ed.), Thermodynamic Properties of Individual Materials [in Russian], Vol. 2, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifschitz, Statistical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976). Part I.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989